KK AppLock is the most polished, safest app lock & security & privacy guard
★★★★★ Easy, Secure AppLock ★★★★★
1. New default theme
2. Refine the setting UI and UE
3. Fix one security issue
4. Fix crash bugs
1. Remove "anti-uninstall KK AppLock" and "prevent install/uninstall" features as we have received notification from Google to remove them.
1. Free all the prime features
2. Optimize settings
3. Optimize pattern lock
4. Material dialog UI
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.